Thursday, April 5, 2007

20 People

I found this on a friends Facebook I thought it was pretty cool. So here it is feel free to steal it and do it yourself

Name 20 people you think of right off the top of your head.
Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 20 people. *this is a lot funnier if you actually list the names first!! No cheating!!!*

1. Chrissy Finlay
2. Candice Dunning
3. Jeff Gordon
4. Jocelyn Dephillippeaux
5. Mark Stromenberg
6. Janine Lowerse
7. Melanie Macdonald
8. Lona Quenneville
9. Amy Ruttan
10. Kevin Clarke
11. Peter Stone
12. Brittney Reed
13. Amy Reed
14. Carol Anne Hartwick
15. Beth Laverty
16. Kimberly Enns
17. Betty Davies
18. Jane Reed
19. Jillian McDougall
20. Deborah Clarke


THE QUESTIONS:

• How did you meet 10?
Well, I kinda don’t remember I was like less the 2 years old….he’s my brother

• What would you do if you had never met 6?
Well, if I never met here then I wouldn’t have done anything cuz I wouldn’t know the difference. But since I did meet here I do know what I’d be missing...lots of funny stories, she was a hottie of a roommate….miss you roomie

• What would you do if 10 and 15 dated?
Well, since 15 is married, it probably wouldn’t be a good thing!

• Did you even like 9?

Well since I have to see her every day at work, so I’m going to say yes. Just joking she is cute, and funny, and how could you not like her.

• Have you ever seen 4 cry?
Nope I don’t think so...

• Would 4 and 12 make a good couple?
Nope, cuz both are girls.

• Would number 1 and 2 make a good couple?
Wrong again, cuz both are girls, but with those two you never know….it would be hot!

• Describe 8:
Well, she’s practically my sister…and she’s known me since I was like 4. She is an amazing friend. She loves scrapbooking (so do I). She is an amazing mother.

• Do you like 12?
She is one of my favorite girls in the whole world.


• Tell me something about 17:
She is one of the most Godly Women I’ve ever met. There is so much I could learn from her.


• What's 7's favorite color?
hmmm…Blue? Or Green? Or Pink…yeah no Idea…sorry

• What would you do if 1 just confessed they liked you?
She was my best friend in Huntsville and I miss her soo much. Oh and I might have used her shampoo a couple of times while we were roomies….I couldn’t resist it smelled sooo good.

• When was the last time you talked to number 15?
2 Months ago when I was up north.

• How do you think 19 feels about u?
She is GREAT, she was like my second family when I lived up north. Her kids are cute, and sooo fun!!! And D (her husband) was a great boss.

• What language does 13 speak?
She’s lived in Canada and the States so probably English, French and Spanish,

• What grade is 16 in?
She graduated….awhile ago…her kids are in public school

• What is 5's favorite music?
Skillet, Pillar, Thousand Foot Krutch, Manic Drive, Great Big Sea, The Guess Who, Three Days Grace, Casting Crowns, Mercy Me, Steven Curtis Chapman, Chris Tomlin, Nickelback, Alexisonfire, Bob Noxious, Reliant K, P.O.D., Jonah 33, Franz Ferdinand, Sum 41, Metallica, Barenaked Ladies, Dc Talk, Newsboys, Delerious?, Rammstein - Yeah I totally copied that straight from his Facebook Profile

• Would you ever date 3?
YES!!! If he wasn’t married and a father….but hey umm…what’s one date….

• Is 11 single?
Nope

• What is 10s last name?
Clarke

• Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 7?
Not romatically cuz I think that’s wrong, but she is such an AMAZING friend. I can go to her with anything


• Where does 18 live?
Naples, Florida

• What do you think about 20?.
She is my best friend, and the best mom anyone could every ask for.

• What is the best thing about 4?
she doesn’t see a problem with going to church in your pajama

• What would you like to tell 14 right now?
I forgive you for wrecking the golf cart…and don’t worry the secret behind mystery van is safe with me ;)

• How did you meet 9?
I already said this…Work


• What is the best and worst thing about 2?
Best- SHE IS HOT!!! Worst-SHE IS HOT!!!

• Are you going to know 3 forever?
I wish

1 comment:

Deb Clarke said...

Your birth date got you almost right on. I'm so glad that I was number 20 of your 20 people and you made me cry with your answer on number 20. I love you and you are the best daugther anyone could ask for!!! :0