Saturday, September 8, 2007

Mean Girls

Here is another stolen Meme. I kinda like doing these things.

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 Player, or whatever on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.

If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Broken - Jack Johnson (apparently it isn't okay.)

How would you describe yourself?
In the Middle of Something - Diane Chase (I'm always busy!!!)

What do you like in a guy?
Feels Like Winter - Downhere (Well winter is one of the funnest seasons, so a guy that enjoys winter is important I guess)

How do you feel today?
Man I Feel Like a Women - Shania Twain (I'm not lying that was the next song)

What is your life's purpose?
Make Something Old New - Journeymen Quartet (not sure what that means...but if it has anything to do with refinishing furiture forget it, I did that once it's a lot of work!!!

What is your motto?
He Would be Sixteen - Michelle Wright (No I didn't get pregnant when I was 5 and give it up for adoption)

What do your friends think of you?
Sexy - Black Eyed Peace (I'm just gonna leave that one alone...I promise I didn't cheat!)

What do you think of your parents?
Tearin' It Up (And Burning It Down) - Garth Brooks (well my parents do like to PARTY!)

What you think about very often?
Days Like That - Sugar Jones (Oh the good old days...)

What is 2 + 2?
Fever - Michael Buble (I don't know why a math question gave me a fever...I loved math)

What do you think of your best friend?
Hungry - Kathryn Scott (let's get lunch sometime)

What do you think of the person you like?
The Right Kind of Wrong - LeAnn Rimes (wrong...I don't go for the "bad boys")

What is your life story?
Alone In The Universe - David Usher (what a said song to tell the story of my life...)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
If It Don't Take Two - Shaina Twain (apparently I just want a guy...)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Don't Be Stupid - Shaina Twain (1700 songs why do I keep getting Shaina Twain....and why would I like a guy I think is stupid...unless I'm think he is stupid for not liking me back...hmmm okay I guess it applies)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Deserve It - Madonna (not my first choice but it could've been worse)

What will they play at your funeral?
Liquid - Jars of Clay (not liquid...ashes... I want to be cremated)

What is your hobby/interest?
My Desire - Jeremy Camp (my desires are my hobbies...could you be a little more specific)

What is your biggest fear?
Supposed To Be - Jack Johnson (again very general...I'm afraid of everything that is supposed to be...that'd suck)

What is your biggest secret?
Prince Ali - Disney (shhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone)

What do you think of your friends?
Song For You - Michael Buble (I like them alot...I wrote them a song)

What will you post this as?
Mean Girls - Sugarland

No comments: