Tuesday, November 20, 2007

4 Things

Four Things You May or May Not Know About Me

Four jobs I have had:
- Hamburger Maker at Burger King
- Cashier at Food Basics
- Office Manager at MBC
- Receptionist at a Lawyers Office


Four movies I would watch over and over
- Gone In 60 Seconds
- The Italian Job
- The Wedding Date
- Ever After

Four places I have lived:
- St. Thomas
- London
- Strathroy
- Huntsville

Four TV Shows that I watch:
- Grey's Anatomy
- Gossip Girl
- Private Practice
- CSI (all of them)

Four places I have been:
- Florida (Fort Myers, & Naples)
- Places in Canada (obviously)
- Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky (trucking with my dad)
- That's about it

Four Places I want to go:
- Europe (France, Germany, England)
- Australia
- Cuba
- To See as many of the 7 wonders of the world as I can

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
- Facebook
- Amy Reed
- Kimberly
- Betty

Four of my favorite restaurants:
- Red Lobster (in the USA...it's way better)
- The Keg
- Swiss Chalet
- William's Coffee Pub

Four places I would rather be right now:
- Florida
- With Friends
- At Home in my PJ's
- Not at Work

Four friends I'd like to do this Meme:
- Amy Ruttan
- Candice
- Brittney
- Anyone Else



Four Things I am looking forward to this year:
- Christmas
- Jewel's Wedding
- Missions Trip
- Every Weekend

No comments: