Thursday, November 8, 2007

Going through WITHDRAWAL

I can't believe it, I was all excited to do my Wordless Wednesday yesterday, then do a blog today. But my laptop has died! I can't believe it. It's just a year old! So I've taken it back to future shop (thankfully I purchased the extended warranty). Now I just have to wait for them to send it away to try and fix it. I've been told this could take 2-5 weeks :(. So I'm pretty sad that I'm going to miss a couple of Wordless Wednesday, since I don't have access to my thousands of pictures.
Even worse is then not having access to my pics is the fact that there is a %50 chance everything. EVERYTHING!!! My pics, all my music (over 3000songs), all my documents! I backed up my pics about 6 months ago. All my songs are on my iPod, but that isn't the whole file, so I'd never be able to burn mixed cds of them. And I've never backed up any of my other documents though...OyVey!!!

Well here's hoping I can stick to my commitment to blogging with out my laptop!

3 comments:

Amy Ruttan said...

poor you I don't know what I would do with out my lap top. Sorry I'm making your work load increase. :(

Amy Ruttan said...

Grey's and the Office tonight. Don't know what to choose. hmmmm

officeprincess said...

Amy,
I DON'T mind about my work increasing...I think it's great. It'll help the time go by fastet, and I love learning all this new stuff!!!

I normally wouldn't have to choose between shows since I can record them both with the PVR, but last night my cable froze and so I lost both. The goodnews is Grey's was on again at 10:00 so I still saw it. But the office :( I missed :(

I'll have to try and find it on the internet on my lunch today :)