Thursday, February 8, 2007

FAST!!!



This week seems to have flown by. I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday. And if tomorrow is Friday that means today is Thursday (I know I'm a genius), the point is it's my favorite day of the whole week. GREY'S ANATOMY night, yeah!!!! Tonight is also the season premiere of Survivor Fiji. I haven't watched Survivor for the last 2 seasons because I was getting bored of it. But I'm embarrassed to say I'm actually looking forward to this season, it looks pretty interesting. So Survivor will be added to my busy Thursday night line up, joining CSI, ER, the OC (which is over very soon), and last but DEFINITELY not least Grey's Anatomy.

Tonight I am also going to be packing and getting ready for this weekend. Because tomorrow right after work I'm going camping. Yeah I know it's crazy camping in the winter. I say that now but by Sunday morning...we'll have to see. I do hope I have as much fun this year as I have in the past. Don't worry I'll blog all about it after the weekend.

No comments: