Friday, February 2, 2007

T.G.I. Fridays

Last nights episode of Grey's Anatomy was soo amazing. Not that I'm surprised, I don't think there has been an episode I haven't liked yet. I think most oh you will agree it is the best show on television.

Oh how I love Fridays!!! Another week of work has come and gone and the weekend is here again. YEAH! (houga-bouga)
This weekend I'm going to Chatham to see my friend and ex roomie Janine. I'm super excited and I can't wait. And on Sunday it is Mikayla's Birthday party, she is turning 2 years old...she is SUPER cute. And I may go to Guelph on Sunday night to visit my friend Chrissy who lives in Huntsville but is coming to Guelph this weekend. So as you see I'll be putting a lot of kms on Emily (my little car) this weekend. Good thing she'll fixed from the little incident I had last week. oops!

No comments: