Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's all good :)

This past week has been a bit of a blur. I've absolutely love the gorgeous weather we've been having. I was supposed to go to Mississauga this past weekend, but that was canceled. This left me with a free weekend, and since my calendar has me going almost 3 months without a free weekend I kinda welcomed the canceled plans. I was able to relax, hang out with my best friend, and spend time with my favorite kids (Ethan & Kayla).

Everything is coming together for the Missions Trip. We had a meeting last Thursday to go over all the details of the trip (itinerary, what to bring etc.). I feel completely prepared for the trip. I mean as much as I can prepare the physical stuff for going. I don't really know about emotionally. I don't have any idea what to expect, but I'm not feeling anxious or worrying about the trip like I was a month ago. So that's definitely an answer to prayer.

No comments: